As long as you are not going to be earning income and paying any taxes in another country at the same time as you are earning in New Zealand, then you can use Hnry for any self-employment income that you are going to earn. 

To sign up for Hnry, you'll first need to register for an IRD number with Inland Revenue, and get yourself a personal bank account here in New Zealand.

If you're ready to hire Hnry, sign up below:

If you're still unsure, and you'd like to find out whether Hnry might be right for you, answer our short questionnaire below:

Did this answer your question?