Raising Invoices and Quotes through Hnry is easy and can all be done with a few clicks of a mouse. Plus, we've made it as intuitive as possible to suit everybody.
NB: invoicing and quoting in Hnry is optional – as long as your Clients use your Hnry Bank Account details when paying you, all tax and ACC will be deducted for you.
In this article, we'll break down the steps you'll need to follow in order to raise an Invoice in Hnry. Before reading on, we suggest creating a Client.
How to Create an "Invoice"
- Click on the "Invoices" section of the App menu sidebar.
- When you click the "Add New" button in the Invoices screen, you will be directed to a screen upon which you can create an Invoice.
- Choose a Client to Invoice. Add a start/end date for your services from the calendar options displayed.
- From the dropdown menu under "Service", choose from any number of services that you'd previously entered. Note: you can add new Services in the “Services” section, which is located in the “My Account” section of the sidebar.
- Set the Invoice due date on your Invoice, based on the dates agreed with your client, and if a client forgets to pay you, we'll follow up with them on your behalf.
- All approved, eligible expenses will be displayed in this screen as well.
- You can even add additional comments, links to timesheets or other data/documents you have to support your invoice in the 'Invoice Comments' field.
- To make sure everything in your Invoice looks good, you can Preview what the finished product will look like.
For further information on invoicing, see the following articles: