There is a wide range of subsidies that the New Zealand government offer, from job and training support to supported living payments. A full list is available here.

Because these subsidies are counted as additional income, we'd need to incorporate any money you receive from the government in your tax return.

If you are receiving any Government Subsidies, you should enter these into your Hnry profile in My Account --> Income Sources, and provide an estimate of the amount of income you receive from subsidies on an annual basis

Feel free to contact if you have any further questions. 

Did this answer your question?