There's never been a better time to get switched over to using Hnry. Our team make the switch as simple and seamless as possible, and ensure the minimum effort for you.
The links below will cover off all the main scenarios:
- Managing previous business expenses when switching to Hnry
- We can help you get up and running, even if you current employer or recruiter deducts Withholding Tax and required you to fill in an IR330C
- It's simple to switch from operating as a registered business, to become a sole trader, and Hnry even handles Director's Drawings
- If you need to register for GST (optional unless you're earning over $60,000 per year) we have a handy guide here. We can even run you through the 'need to know' information about GST when it comes to trading with overseas clients
- Hnry can provide you with optional Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance for an additional fee
- It's also really easy to refer your friends and family to Hnry - and both of you will get a discount on your Hnry fees!