Accepting credit card payments via Hnry is built into every Hnry Invoice as standard, and is provided at no extra cost to you as part of the Hnry service.
How Do Online Payments Work?
- On any Invoice you send that has a value of over $1 NZD, your clients will be shown a ‘Pay Now via Credit Card’ button that provides them the option of paying online by card, as opposed to paying manually using Internet Banking
- Once they click that button, they’ll be shown the total amount payable, and asked to enter their credit card details to make a payment.
- Credit Card payments will incur a 2.9% convenience fee, payable by your client, to cover the costs of online transaction processing fees. As a Hnry customer, you pay nothing extra for this part of the service.
- N.B. For security purposes, Client Credit Card details are not stored by Hnry, and are only used once for each single transaction.
- Once the invoice has been paid via card, it’ll be labelled as ‘Payment Processing’. At the end of each day, the value of any invoices paid by card will be processed and paid out to you as normal. (Payments made on the weekends will be processed on Monday).
It's that simple!
Hnry’s credit card payment integration is provided through Paystation (by TradeMe). Paystation supports many different card types, including Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Q Card, MasterPass, and China UnionPay. Please note: our online card payment function does not accept American Express cards.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about paying invoices via credit card, please don't hesitate to reach out to one of the Hnry team right away.
The Hnry Team